Home - 03/15 New England Revolution

Purchased my tickets yesterday! Still angry about the Lampard debacle, but I'm willing to let it go this time seeing as I have been waiting for a team we could really call New York's since I fell in love with the sport 16 years ago. March 15th can't come soon enough!

Last edited:
Anyone know how the trains are gonna be running for the first home match? Yankee shuttle from harlem 125th?

Checked TicketMaster and it looks like there's only 400 tickets left for our home opener!!

Here's the breakdown by section:

• 208: 32
  • 209: 9
  • 213: 5
  • 215: 7
  • 216: 2
  • 217: 7
  • 219: 7
  • 220A: 2
  • 220C: 8
  • 223: 230
  • 232A: 34
  • 232B: 52
TOTAL: 395

Reactions: northernburbs
Checked TicketMaster and it looks like there's only 400 tickets left for our home opener!!

Here's the breakdown by section:

• 208: 32
  • 209: 9
  • 213: 5
  • 215: 7
  • 216: 2
  • 217: 7
  • 219: 7
  • 220A: 2
  • 220C: 8
  • 223: 230
  • 232A: 34
  • 232B: 52
TOTAL: 395

I counted over 1000 seats still available for season tickets sales yesterday so they must be holding that many for season ticket sales between now and the start of the season

Do they have a cap for season tickets?

I would think that they would never sell every seat as a season ticket just so that they would have game day tickets.
I bet that all the seats shown on the team sales site when we picked our seats would be sold as season seats if there was demand.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I bought 4 tix last week for me and my family. But what happens if there's a strike?

That's great news, but once again NYCFC leaves me scratching my head.

Not that I'm complaining :rolleyes: but can't they ever get it right when it comes to how many seats the stadium is going to hold for soccer? It's really not a big deal, but c'mon man.

I don't know how many sections they're going to open, but I just went over to Ticketmaster to check and the computer would have put me in section 332A out by the left field foul pole..

Reactions: LostAnvil
I don't know how many sections they're going to open, but I just went over to Ticketmaster to check and the computer would have put me in section 332A out by the left field foul pole..
what's funny is they don't even show the whole stadium on TM

61297s.gif

Wonder if it has anything to do with they're not allowing anyone to use the map to pick their seats yet in the 300 level? Right now it's set up with the find me tickets function.

what's funny is they don't even show the whole stadium on TM

I think it's strange that you can't select a specific section and buy an available ticket instead of just relying on best available or narrowing by the general seating type

Reactions: Kjbert
Apologies for forgetting who straightened me out, but I asked that question once myself.

It really comes down to at this point in time they have no idea how many tickets they're going to sell up there in the 300's. Perhaps they're trying to keep everyone to a couple of sections for the time being.

If in a few days if it looks like there's going to be a big demand for seats up there they'll allow the use the map function. This is what happened when tickets first went on sale. It took a day or so before they allowed you to select specific seats.

If anyone bought single game tickets for this match and opted to have them mailed, you should have them by the end of the week.

I bought a pair off Ticketmaster and I didn't realize the team put a hold on sending out tickets until after 3/1. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Anyhoo......I emailed NYCFC and asked when they were being printed and shipped and they kindly replied a few minutes ago with the info I mentioned above.

NOTE TO SELF: Next game, print them at home.

If anyone bought single game tickets for this match and opted to have them mailed, you should have them by the end of the week.

I bought a pair off Ticketmaster and I didn't realize the team put a hold on sending out tickets until after 3/1. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Anyhoo......I emailed NYCFC and asked when they were being printed and shipped and they kindly replied a few minutes ago with the info I mentioned above.

NOTE TO SELF: Next game, print them at home.

I order two today, I opted for print

Reactions: Gene
I just checked out the 10 day forecast over on the Weather Channel site. FWIW, they're calling for 43° and a 60% chance of showers.