Home - 09/09 Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the one off scarf they had yesterday or just not update the scarf count?

I went to the store just to be sure. There were no new scarves on Wednesday. If you're referring to the Kick Childhood Cancer one ("Our Goal is a Cure"), I bought that one online. And it's not part of the City Scarf Series.

I will also go to the store tomorrow just to be sure there isn't a new scarf either.

I went to the store just to be sure. There were no new scarves on Wednesday. If you're referring to the Kick Childhood Cancer one ("Our Goal is a Cure"), I bought that one online. And it's not part of the City Scarf Series.

I will also go to the store tomorrow just to be sure there isn't a new scarf either.

They were selling this light blue Adidas NYCFC scarf that I hadn't seen before.

Okay, I think the only injury this season that did not occur during the international break was Matarrita. Aside from that: Chanot, Herrera, Villa, Ring, Wallace all called up and injured playing abroad.

Thank God that Moralez or Callens aren't called by Argentina or Peru.

We're cursed. I truly believe that we are cursed.
It's not a curse. It's fucking shit international managers. I made mention of it a while back that we'd all learn to hate it soon enough.

These assholes just abuse the players or at best, disrupt their training rhythms. It's ongoing, easily documented and almost certain.

You know, I think Wallace and Sweat have a better understanding with eachother than Lewis does because of how well we've seen Wallace play the overlapping Sweat run, and also his defensive workrate. Really wouldn't be surprised to see us score off of a header from that combination today

You know, I think Wallace and Sweat have a better understanding with eachother than Lewis does because of how well we've seen Wallace play the overlapping Sweat run, and also his defensive workrate. Really wouldn't be surprised to see us score off of a header from that combination today
Wallace is just a smarter player than Lewis, as he should be given his experience level.

I think we'll be blessed in midfield. This will probably be tougher to watch than Wednesday turned out. I just don't see how we come close to playing with their mids if we're short.

Not entirely against Pirlo as an 8 if we have Ring. If we don't, he's playing so no need to discuss.

I expect some dire football today, but I'll hope for some magic. Portland is the kind of team that doesn't tend to put you to the sword even when they have the clear better part of play.

What has Vieira seen that makes him think Shelton is a better striker than Ugo? Fuck this lineup.

Reactions: sundance
I think you'll regret that. Ugo is an almost decent target.

Shelton will shit himself if he gets in behind.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Status
Not open for further replies.