Home (CT) - 09/23 Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Sands will be starting this game and I'm willing to bet on it. Vieira almost always bloods players as a sub before starting (see:Lewis, Camargo) and what better situation would it be in a more calm atmosphere with around 5k fans.

I personally think Sands will be starting this game and I'm willing to bet on it. Vieira almost always bloods players as a sub before starting (see:Lewis, Camargo) and what better situation would it be in a more calm atmosphere with around 5k fans.

I've been wondering if Sands might start given that we convinced USA Soccer to delay his arrival at the U-17 camp ahead of the World Cup. Would be tough to do that if he weren't going to have a significant role.

I also wonder if the arrival of Struna means White will focus more on providing depth at CB. I don't think so, but it is a possibility. We still don't have a 3rd CB, and that's where White played for us prior to this season.

I agree it seems most likely that Mata comes on for Wallace around 60 or so.

Reactions: Fake Jew
If Pirlo starts, and we're winning, almost a guarantee you see Lopez

Matchday!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Fake Jew
Best part about this game being on UniMas is I won't be able to understand them shitting on us about the game being in CT.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
Best part about this game being on UniMas is I won't be able to understand them shitting on us about the game being in CT.
giphy.gif
Can't decide if I wanna watch on Unimas and not understand anything, or watch on Facebook and wish I didn't understand anything

Reactions: SayWhat44
I really hope so. Kid deserves to play. Cant think of a more low pressure game than a home game with dozens of fans.

Reactions: Kjbert
What's the button of truth?
It’s what they press right before Drunk Patty’s lineup kicks off. Or sober Patty’s, too.

This squad blows. No Lewis. Too old and Too Fat both starting. To what end, I don’t know.

So... it’s not terrible! They did a good job of making it feel as close to home as possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Traffic was awful but so far, so good. If anything this makes me want a stadium even more.

Attachments

• 38A47CDE-DD38-416B-95B9-835185520B4E.jpeg
    38A47CDE-DD38-416B-95B9-835185520B4E.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 254A57CE-248A-470D-AD8D-388EDD5848D9.jpeg
    254A57CE-248A-470D-AD8D-388EDD5848D9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 46349432-B143-4809-B16E-1DF9DB508E44.jpeg
    46349432-B143-4809-B16E-1DF9DB508E44.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Status