Home - August 29 - Chicago (Postgame)

I’m definitely less interested in this season than any other. The weird Covid break, the increased amount of politics, and the inability to watch games have all contributed. I don’t have a cable package, I haven’t for multiple years. YES used to be on sling, but not anymore. I have ESPN+. I live up in Binghamton and I’m still blacked out. I’ve tried VPNs multiple times and I’ve never gotten them to work.

Reactions: Kjbert
I’m definitely less interested in this season than any other. The weird Covid break, the increased amount of politics, and the inability to watch games have all contributed. I don’t have a cable package, I haven’t for multiple years. YES used to be on sling, but not anymore. I have ESPN+. I live up in Binghamton and I’m still blacked out. I’ve tried VPNs multiple times and I’ve never gotten them to work.

i use expressVPN and it works well. it's not free and it's not one of the cheaper ones, but it is faster than the others and their IP addresses generally aren't blocked.

Reactions: Fantazma and Kjbert
i use expressVPN and it works well. it's not free and it's not one of the cheaper ones, but it is faster than the others and their IP addresses generally aren't blocked.

i had issues with express vpn and espn. Also issues with tunnel beat. Ghost vpn worked better for me. Not cheap either.

Saturday's game was A LOT better from our guys. Not only was it a terrific result, but the team was a lot more fun to watch. There was much more fluidity in the attack; they moved the ball around really well.

For the first time all season, I thought our guys were just a joy to watch. Hoping this continues, and that they can pull this off against better teams (although I actually thought Chicago looked pretty good).

On the other hand, we might not look for beautiful football on Wednesday as they play on that crap field in New England.

i don't know when MLS started posting these.. maybe they have been for awhile. I just noticed them and haven't seen anybody mention them here. enhanced highlights with those built in stats.

I hadn't seen these before. They are terrific.

i had issues with express vpn and espn. Also issues with tunnel beat. Ghost vpn worked better for me. Not cheap either.

I had issues with expressVPN at first too. but i changed to different servers and eventually got one to work and stuck with it. sometimes that's all it takes. but yea, such a hassle! wish YTTV hadn't dropped YES.. especially after jacking up their prices for mostly bs channels

I hadn't seen these before. They are terrific.

Yea. I like it. I just wish they were more consistent with what stats are enhanced. I would like to see xG, distance, and ball speed on every goal. I understand if they start showing everything it would get cluttered, but for goal highlights, I think these 3 stats should be a standard.

I think I remember reading that these would be integrated into live broadcasts as well. I personally have not seen it done yet though.

Reactions: Gotham Gator