Home - Nycfc V Philadelphia - 04/16

Lots of stray short passes and nothing long balls. Overall, pretty good play though. Good noise from the crowd.

Brosky is the worst damn player in MLS.

I wish it were close. At least he looks better with the haircut now.

KWS was a real shame. Did absolutely nothing and tried silly passes and balls along with some dirty fouls. Grabavoy was a workhouse and was really putting a shift in along with Nemec and Khiry up top. Still on the bright side, a lot more positives but a shame it feels like a loss :(
I know what you mean man. I was here yelling at them hoping they'd hear me lol

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
If you're able to spin this, I don't understand how you call yourself a supporter. Anyone can see we are the dregs of the league. The sooner we all come to grips with it and complain, the sooner we will see improvement on the roster.

And we have the worst fullback I've ever seen play for money.

Reactions: Kjbert and Drainyoo
KWS was a real shame. Did absolutely nothing and tried silly passes and balls along with some dirty fouls. Grabavoy was a workhouse and was really putting a shift in along with Nemec and Khiry up top. Still on the bright side, a lot more positives but a shame it feels like a loss :(
Grabavoy looked like a donkey. But it was his best game. Though that is hardly saying anything.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
1609579_826367414109731_3402767353646735056_n.jpg

According to the boxscore over on mlssoccer.com the attendance was 20,461. Crowd looked thin at kickoff, but as the night went on it seemed to fill up nicely.

Can anyone who was at the game chime in on the attendance #'s? And I know this is a stale question, but what was it like trying to get into the building tonight? I'm guessing it wasn't bad at all getting through the metal detectors, since it was a small crowd.

Reactions: Kjbert
Just made the train from the stadium.

That was disappointing. The Union are arguably the worst team in MLS, and they've earned four points against us in less than a week.

The young guys make mistakes, but they're some of the better players on the roster. Poku, Shelton, and Velasquez are guys who really impress me. They'll need to play more minutes going forward.

Anyone know when George John gets healthy?