Home V Revs 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury Reported (dated Friday, October 23)

Pablo Alvarez -- OUT
Connor Brandt -- OUT
Shay Facey -- PROBABLE
Andoni Iraola -- OUT
George John -- OUT
Jeferson Mena -- OUT
Andrea Pirlo -- PROBABLE
Tony Taylor -- OUT

Projected Lineup...No Pirlo would move Mix into that spot and possibly put Poku (or TMac, Khiry, Mullins) on the wing.
Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 3.38.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Posted this on the reddit site. Pasting it here:

Had a thought and figured I'd post it. I have no connection to the supporters groups so this is only medium.

Since tomorrow is the finale for the first season I think it would be cool if there was some sort of send off from the crowd. Please submit other ideas if you have them.

My thought was to use the old MLS/US standby "We Love Ya" as a send off. Not been used at all this season I don't think, which is fine because it's ubiquitous. But in this case I think it would be nice as a one-off. Start chanting in the 90th minute and continue until the final whistle no matter how the game is going tomorrow.

We all know this season didn't go as we'd hoped but I think it would be a good way to convey to the players and coaches that we appreciated the ride, this is only the first step and we're in it together for years to come. Thanks, we're in it with you, we'll see you soon. That kind of thing.

Anyway I think the chant is easy, recognizable and delivers the message.

Obviously would have to come from the supporters groups so up to them. I will cross-post to the NYCFC Forum site when I have a chance.

Last edited:
12042926_512739188899542_8876601346689822190_n.jpg

Just saw this on FB. Wonder if this is going to be the poster they're handing out tonight?

Injury Reported (dated Friday, October 23)

Pablo Alvarez -- OUT
Connor Brandt -- OUT
Shay Facey -- PROBABLE
Andoni Iraola -- OUT
George John -- OUT
Jeferson Mena -- OUT
Andrea Pirlo -- PROBABLE
Tony Taylor -- OUT

Projected Lineup...No Pirlo would move Mix into that spot and possibly put Poku (or TMac, Khiry, Mullins) on the wing.
View attachment 3508
Is that your projection or someone else's?

I really don't want to have my day ruined by Grabavoy.

Also, I have 2 tickets together if anyone needs some. Not sure what section. They are the ones they made me buy when I added 2 for next year.

Also have my wife's since she's skipping out. Take that one, and you get to sit by me.

12042926_512739188899542_8876601346689822190_n.jpg

Just saw this on FB. Wonder if this is going to be the poster they're handing out tonight?
As much as I love this team, and this club, given this is our first year. I think there will come a time one day where we will look at this club, at this picture, and say wow, the worst NYCFC team in the history of the club. I mean think about these players have played MAJOR minutes for us this year.

Grabavoy, Wingert, Jacobsen, McNamara, Allen, Brovsky (early on) Saunders, Hernandez (has been ok at best), Ballouchy (early on)....SMH. I mean this is to be expected given the expansion draft with TWO NEW TEAMS, but still this team is awful. Looking forward to moving away from these players and becoming a force year in and year out.

Is that your projection or someone else's?

I really don't want to have my day ruined by Grabavoy.

Also, I have 2 tickets together if anyone needs some. Not sure what section. They are the ones they made me buy when I added 2 for next year.

Also have my wife's since she's skipping out. Take that one, and you get to sit by me.

Projection is from the media day guide by MLS

Are all NYCFC matches televised on YES?

If not, about how many are?

I live in Miami.

Thanks

Are all NYCFC matches televised on YES?

If not, about how many are?

I live in Miami.

Thanks
Well, the answer is sort of a qualified "yes." There's a number of ESPN games during the year and any time they play on a Friday it's on Unimas, but any of the non-nationally televised matches are on Yes. There might've been one or two that had conflicts with Yankee games or something but those were the exception, so I'm sticking with my answer.

Reactions: 21Architect
Thanks.

I'd watch it on MLS Live but it looks like the only option is to purchase the remainder of the season for $20

:(

Mix posted he got the bug on Twitter. Looks like he won't be playing today. Super sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.