Houston V Nycfc Ccc

Despite losing, I am pretty happy with this game. Our reserves were able to keep significant possession against an MLS first side. Once some of our first team came in, we created four legitimate chances and basically bossed the midfield for 30 minutes. Of course, we showed no ability to defend a cross. But I think it shows that we will not be the worst team in the league to start.

Better view of Mix's goal:
utCCZOY.gif

Despite losing, I am pretty happy with this game. Our reserves were able to keep significant possession against an MLS first side. Once some of our first team came in, we created four legitimate chances and basically bossed the midfield for 30 minutes. Of course, we showed no ability to defend a cross. But I think it shows that we will not be the worst team in the league to start.

I agree Tom; the first 60 minutes were pretty much shit. But once we brought on some of the first teamers it was a completely different story going forward. Mix seems to have gelled nicely with his teammates. Again, the defense was still pretty terrible and Johansen was the worst. Seriously, he's the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahab_Flanders