Houston V Nycfc Ccc

I really hate that I am going to miss a good portion of this game. God damn 5pm... work sucks so much.

Fuck. I won't be able to finish both CL games.
i mean are they really good games? I feel its expected Arsenal will easily beat Monaco and Atletico should really be able to get a good result against leverkusen, I think Leverkusen has been struggling lately

After our 60' subs, we looked like this:

Code:
---------------------Taylor---------------------
------------------------------------------------
----Calle----------------------------Ballouchy--
--------------------McNamara--------------------
-----------Jacobson------------Mix--------------
--Williams----------------------------Brovsky---
---------------Wingert---Hernandez--------------

Last edited:
I watched most of the second half and the entire portion with the starters.
I think that's a much better representation of how we should expect NYCFC to play come March 8th. Damn Mix/Calle are refreshing to see.
The level of football goes up dramatically once the starters come on. You start to see players make the pass and then make a run. Calle was constantly making runs off the ball and clearly understands the need to find space off the ball.
Not just stand there expecting to be found.
Saw limited flat footed takes. What I mean by that most of the time the players accepted a pass they were on the move they were making runs. They weren't stationary and forced the pass backwards. Was really happy with what I saw in that second half.
I think it'll improve as well defensively. Don't see Jeb being a started. Damn the dude looks bad out there. Constantly giving the ball away. He's just not composed when forced to make a decision.

Thought that mix made a big difference when he came on, so much more composed than some of the others.
Also after watching all the games Facey needs to be loaned, very solid in all.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I wanna see a midfield of Mix, Grabavoy, Calle, and Poku.
Will be interesting to see the competition there as Velasquez and Shelton also compete and eventually someone makes way for Lampard (assuming he ever gets here). I don't think midfield will be our problem once the team gets enough minutes together.

Reactions: sbrylski
Will be interesting to see the competition there as Velasquez and Shelton also compete and eventually someone makes way for Lampard (assuming he ever gets here). I don't think midfield will be our problem once the team gets enough minutes together.
No, the problem lies squarely in defense