#icezilla

I need pictures posted here and I'll then inform the outside world. Act as liaison to those inside the bowls of Icezilla

image.jpg

As of right now there are about 5 inches outside and I live in Jersey. Will update with another photo in the morning

Yet to see the "blizzard". Really kind of pissed right now. I lost a gig I had tomorrow after my client cancelled because of the storm...

The call is in: blizzard 2015 was over hyped
They said we were going to get 30 inches and 55 mile an hour winds here in CT.

We *maybe* got four inches. Maybe.

I'm fine with this, but I'm really glad I didn't drop $200 on an indoor heater that I could use when the power went out.

They said we were going to get 30 inches and 55 mile an hour winds here in CT.

We *maybe* got four inches. Maybe.

I'm fine with this, but I'm really glad I didn't drop $200 on an indoor heater that I could use when the power went out.
In 1999/2000 when everybody thought the world was going to end my dad went out and bought a huge generator in case we lost power for a good amount of time. We have used it maybe twice since then and it wasn't even necessary either time.

We dodged a bullet. At least they went for extra credit with the plowing around here. I never seen the roads looking this good after a snow storm. They should always over hype snowstorms from now on so there's plenty of plows on the roads. :D

Reactions: einwindir