It's Official: Alexi Lalas To Fox Sports.

guess fox sports will start poaching from ESPN since they have rights to so many things now.

Reactions: Kjbert
For now, i mean i dont know his contract status but come 2018 maybe?

thats quite a long contract, no wonder he stayed, well i guess ill listen to him for MLS games

Best Dumb tweet of the day, Someone who said Fox Sports and ESPN would hire more Brits to cover US soccer. Yes because Euros are the only ones that can speak about the sports /sarcasm. I think it good to have a good mix maybe 60/40 leaning towards Americans.

I love Twellman and Lalas for their scoops and contacts, but neither of them are any good at calling a game. The only good ones I have heard have been english, topped off by the absolute best, Ian Darke.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
I love Twellman and Lalas for their scoops and contacts, but neither of them are any good at calling a game. The only good ones I have heard have been english, topped off by the absolute best, Ian Darke.
They don't call the game though, they're just analysts/color guys and Twellman does a great job. Ian Darke should be compared to Dellacamera, not TT or Lalas.

They don't call the game though, they're just analysts/color guys and Twellman does a great job. Ian Darke should be compared to Dellacamera, not TT or Lalas.
OH MY GOD! That was a penalty! Ten minutes of exasperated harping on the fact that should have been a penalty. OH MY GOD! He should have hit that first time! Ten minutes of harping on why he should have hit it first time. OH MY GOD! How could he call that penalty! Ten minutes of harping on hwy that shouldn't have been a penalty. etc

Bet you they get into at least one fistfight.
O/U at 3. Per month. Two biggest blowhards out there.

And no one is going to give props to Martino? He's an analyst/color guy who is just excellent. McBride is pretty good, as well.

Wynalda turns everyone's stomach. He's such a gigantic dickhead.