Jersey Reveal Video

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Making a separate thread as it needs its own discussion.
Please show Mick some love. He puts everything together for our away games and cooks the free food and is an all around awesome guy and deserve this experience. RD's despite not being an 'official' bar has become a huge hub for NYCFC supporters to gather and truly takes care of us

Also it doesn't look too bad when worn.

Last edited:
That's a great video -- very happy for Mick (and the NYCFC Pigeon as well)!

Reactions: SoupInNYC
That video kicked major ass. Do we seriously have to wait a month for the new season to kick off?

That video was well done. In fact most of their videos are well produced. From the music to the color temperature, it was all done well. Good job!

As a video guy myself, the temp created the perfect mood. Good call.

Reactions: Vallos
They have a MASSIVE media team. And by massive I mean when I was at FGCU they had about 4-6 people doing pictures/video on the field. Two guys on a lift doing recording the whole game and probably 6-8 people in the press box with 4 computers going doing real time video editing and graphics for Twitter/highlights etc. can only imagine what it's like during a game.

The video is much better than the jersey, and the jersey is much better than the leaked photos made it look. Congrats to Mick and RD. I wonder how they picked the Italian restaurant guys?

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan did you know about Mick's involvement before today?
I can't answer that but I'm very good at holding secrets.

They have a MASSIVE media team. And by massive I mean when I was at FGCU they had about 4-6 people doing pictures/video on the field. Two guys on a lift doing recording the whole game and probably 6-8 people in the press box with 4 computers going doing real time video editing and graphics for Twitter/highlights etc. can only imagine what it's like during a game.
Good insight, though I would bet the guys on the lift were filming more for PV and staff than your typical media for fans/marketing.

Great video, love that RD made it in. The Lampard omission is interesting. If it was between him and Poku I'm glad they went with Poku but it seems like they could have easily set up a 4th spot for Lampard.

Reactions: Narrowback gal