Jersey Reveal Video

The video is awesome! The jersey actually looks really good, especially when worn. I love the back of the jersey with the solid orange name and numbers. Looks great!

I love that the team recognized a true fan like Mick, and a true team establishment like RD. It shows that they are indeed connected to the pulse of this terrific fan base and culture.

A lot of the front office people wind up at RD's post-match. It might not be in the Bronx, but considering how many different team related events it holds and Mick always being so welcoming, it is THE NYCFC bar as far as I'm concerned. And f*** off if you think you can beat that shepard's pie anywhere else!

Reactions: SayWhat44 and JayH
Amazing beautiful video! Loved it! Having been to RD and meeting Mick who is a sweetheart makes it all the more special.

Reactions: JayH
A lot of the front office people wind up at RD's post-match. It might not be in the Bronx, but considering how many different team related events it holds and Mick always being so welcoming, it is THE NYCFC bar as far as I'm concerned. And f*** off if you think you can beat that shepard's pie anywhere else!
Honestly the way he was in the video talking to the people about NYCFC is exactly how he is day to day. I know for a fact he talks to patrons about the team and early on in the season he was taking patrons to the games as well.
But yeah a lot of FO people live around the bar and frequent it.

Terrible shirt. Great video. Poku and Villa look genuinely pleased to be wearing the new jersey. Pirlo looks like he's embarrassed to open his coat and show his onion rings, which is the opposite of a flasher.
I think if Pirlo can wear that muscle man shirt the Italians wore in the 2010 WC, her can hand this haha

What's the name of the pub? I google RD and get nada.

Holy Shit this made me Cry!! Those are some pretty Calm Laid Back Italians!! If My Andrea just walked in like it was another day I'd ah Fkn Jumped Out My Skin!!

Ryan's Daugher. http://ryansdaughter.nyc

Best bar to watch NYCFC. I'll prob be there for opening match (if the wife gives me a pass!)

Edit: Paul beat me to it by a sec, but I gave a link!
maybe Ill see you there Adam... As long as my wife gives me a pass too. We will have to catch up outside of section 103. Did you keep your seats?

Reactions: adam
maybe Ill see you there Adam... As long as my wife gives me a pass too. We will have to catch up outside of section 103. Did you keep your seats?

Of course! Was a little tempted by batters eye, but I knew the team would miss me too much hollering at them each match. Though I wont be at home opener, my daughter had to have a birthday that day! The nerve of her!!!

Damn, this is getting more off the rails then the stadium thread...

Of course! Was a little tempted by batters eye, but I knew the team would miss me too much hollering at them each match. Though I wont be at home opener, my daughter had to have a birthday that day! The nerve of her!!!

Damn, this is getting more off the rails then the stadium thread...
Kids are so selfish... No but seriously we all know you're just afraid of the cold and want to watch the game in your underwear

Reactions: adam
Great video, love that RD made it in. The Lampard omission is interesting. If it was between him and Poku I'm glad they went with Poku but it seems like they could have easily set up a 4th spot for Lampard.
Yes Frank might have been away. But Poku would have made sense regardless. He is loved and he brings diversity to the picture. Plus the Kwadwo dance he got on the reveal was by FAR the best part of the video. Fucking priceless how beloved this guy is. Poku! Poku! Poku!!!