Jon Lewis US U-20 thread

Interesting results from an MLS poll. I personally don't think Lewis will be ROY based on the amount of playing time he will receive compared to other picks.

View attachment 6574

More surprised at Miles Robinson being second. Looking at Rosenberry last year, he played every minute of every game (I believe) had an above average rookie season, took his team to the playoffs, but was out shined by JoMo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Still 1-1 vs. Haiti at halftime. If we tie, we need to win vs. St. Kitts and for Panama for beat Haiti.

I am bias AF but hes the only guy that looks good on offense. I couldn't tell you what our gameplan is.
That's not bias. He and Lennon look like the only people who have ever played soccer before. Very directly involved in each of the first 3 goals, and looked dangerous most times he got the ball.

Before our run of 3 goals, he also had a great cross from the touch line that should have been finished (can't remember if it was Lennon or De La Torre).

Looked really solid

So it looks like we'll be the Second Place in Group B (depending on some crazy stuff going down during our next matchday on Feb 24).

Therefore, we'll have Mexico and either El Salvador, Bermuda, Costa Rica, or Trindad & Togbo in our stage next group (D).

Given we only play two games and one of them is vs. Mexico, our WC bids is not looking that good.

Reactions: sbrylski and Kjbert
That's not bias. He and Lennon look like the only people who have ever played soccer before. Very directly involved in each of the first 3 goals, and looked dangerous most times he got the ball.

You're the most realistic poster on here. Thoughts and expectations?

You're the most realistic poster on here. Thoughts and expectations?
Let me qualify all of this by saying this is the only time I've seen him play and I have no idea of the quality he was up against with his defender/s.

That said, he's pretty similar to Jack, honestly. Maybe a little less direct and less likely to shoot. He may have a bit better acceleration. He looked like he could definitely contribute this year.

Before our run of 3 goals, he also had a great cross from the touch line that should have been finished (can't remember if it was Lennon or De La Torre).

Looked really solid
Is someone shit the bed, it was probably DLT. As a u17, I liked him alright. But in both games this time around, he's been utter garbage.

Reactions: SoupInNYC