Juan Agudelo Closing In On Return To Ne Revolution

Another solid piece for New England... Assuming he is actually still good, considering he hasn't played an actual game since Vietnam.

Reactions: Kjbert
Allocation order be damned?!

I thought once you sold a player abroad , they were to be part of allocation?

The intricacies of MLS. Glad we didn't get him. He is gonna need a season or two to get going.. If he does. I wish he would of had a chance under Hughes. Damn work permits.

I knew this would be the outcome...what a disaster...
For who? Certainly not the Revs and MLS. They get a quality young player who has a future on the National team.
I think the revs still have his MLS rights somehow
Since Revs and MLS never sold him and the Revs offered him a contract (which he declined) the Revs still hold his MLS rights and first dibs.

For who? Certainly not the Revs and MLS. They get a quality young player who has a future on the National team.

Since Revs and MLS never sold him and the Revs offered him a contract (which he declined) the Revs still hold his MLS rights and first dibs.
Well there you go.

yeah, but the Revs can probably get the first seed in the East without him. Adding him and giving him time to get into form for MLS Cup is a serious bonus they can use.
Well maybe they can finally win the stupid MLS Cup. Going 0-5 is just embarrassing. 1-5 would be a little better. Its worst than the Buffalo Bills!