Lampard Press Conference

Where were Angelino and Iraola in the conference...?
They were first before Lampard and didn't show it on YES because YES sucks balls. Basically Iraola said he wants to help the team with his experience and Angelino said Facey said the fans are great. He said he wants to make a name for himself here to get some playing time with MCFC first team. Twitter trolls went nuts thinking we would care but what do people expect that's exactly why he's here.

Reactions: mrplow2000
I met Iraola shortly that press conference outside of Grand Central.

Aside from my obvious excitement, he said he was really excited to get started and looking forward to Sunday. I told him we're all excited to have him on the team.

No one even recognized him besides me.

MqQSKnF.jpg

Aside from my obvious excitement, he said he was really excited to get started and looking forward to Sunday. I told him we're all excited to have him on the team.

MqQSKnF.jpg

He was wearing NYCFC training gear?.. ;)

He was wearing NYCFC training gear?.. ;)
Yes sir. White polo with the NYCFC logo on it. Which is why I'm surprised no one even recognized him. He was nonchalantly standing outside looking around.

Did anyone say they need to help on defense too lol. Guess offense is the best defense sometimes.

MqQSKnF.jpg
Does he speak English?