Man City Loanees?

To be honest we don't need to worry about MCFC's loanees for a few years. MCFC academy are wining a lot u16 and lower. The current EDS and u18/19s are not as good as Chelsea's. I am a bit disappointed with our last games. We need to make major changes after the season. Hey at least we can't get relegated.

Reactions: Kjbert
I am a bit disappointed with our last games. We need to make major changes after the season. Hey at least we can't get relegated.
In MLS, after season is the wrong time to make changes. This is the silly season for the rest of the world and it is our best time to make impact changes. The time for change is now.

- Ready for Pirlo

Reactions: Kjbert
Can we get back on topic here? Thought Facey was really strong last night. I said it in a different thread - I wasn't sure that our issue on the backline was strenght or height - thought we lacked speed with our CBs. Turns out Facey and Hernandez work well together and have speed.

Reactions: Paul
Can we get back on topic here? Thought Facey was really strong last night. I said it in a different thread - I wasn't sure that our issue on the backline was strength or height - thought we lacked speed with our CBs. Turns out Facey and Hernandez work well together and have speed.

I agree he looked more comfortable last night in the center. I hope they keep playing Facey and Hernandez together there. I do think height is a weakness with that pairing though. Might give up a few more goals on corners but the speed is worth it. Nemec helps with the height issue on set pieces, he did a nice job marking guys on corners last night and heading the ball out of the box.