LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Last edited by a moderator:
We should definitely be in the blue. That's a little shitty of them. Have they been wearing their away kits in their other MLS friendlys?

We should definitely be in the blue. That's a little shitty of them. Have they been wearing their away kits in their other MLS friendlys?

Yes they have been wearing their blue kits.

We're definitely wearing our dark blue kits

Reactions: Drainyoo
To focus on something a little more positive, I like that Khiry is the guy they chose to be our third next to Mix and Villa.

I reckon the club knows full well who its most media-friendly/marketable stars are. It doesn't surprise me to see Khiry there at all.

Reactions: Amon
I'm delighted to be back in black. :D

Though the message that we are secondary, even in NY, is... interesting.

All the more reason black should be our primary.

Just a thought folks, but has anyone considered that instead of it being an evilly nefarious plot of evil it may be that they came here to play just two matches and only brought the one jersey color?

Reactions: Gene
I actually thought people would be happy that the black kit was worn - we aren't wearing it enough in games (less so in the last few games, but still), at least it's being shown in promotional material.

I agree. I remember the usual lot complaining that the home kit shouldn't be sky blue, way back. For me the away kit is the best one anyway. In fact it is the best of the CFG teams hands down. I guess the issue here is that we were at home not the color.