Maxime Chanot [Defender]

One more caveat. I do think there is an argument that the playing time of Gray over Chanot points to Cushing's job being relatively safe for next year. That is a development move, not a win now move.

• Angry
Reactions: Gene and DeGrozz
One more caveat. I do think there is an argument that the playing time of Gray over Chanot points to Cushing's job being relatively safe for next year. That is a development move, not a win now move.
Actually I think it just points to the team keeping Chanot bubble-wrapped for transfer and Nick using what’s available to him. I doubt it has any bearing on his job security.

Reactions: FootyLovin
He doesn't thank the coaching staff. There are no quotes from Nick Cushing. That's telling.

• Sad
Reactions: moogoo
He doesn't thank the coaching staff. There are no quotes from Nick Cushing. That's telling.
I’m going to play the role of mgarbowski mgarbowski by saying to not read too much into this statement. I checked the official statements when both Gaby and Heber left and there was also no mention of Cushing by either player nor any quotes from Cushing. It’s just pretty much standard quotes all around.

Or does that mean that every outgoing player hates Nick?! Could it, could it? 🤣🤣

If it was a free transfer, I don't see why this couldn't happen in January...

I think he truly loved New York, the city and the club, I thought he was going to stay long term, maybe coach here, raise his kids here, etc. So I'm a bit surprised. But I get wanting to go home and finish in front of friends and family.

I think he truly loved New York, the city and the club, I thought he was going to stay long term, maybe coach here, raise his kids here, etc. So I'm a bit surprised. But I get wanting to go home and finish in front of friends and family.
He did stay long term, though. He arrived in 2016. He may return after his playing career, I'm sure that door won't be closed.