Mls All-star Game Thread

Arsenal were in the US last summer and already had plans to play in Asia in July.

Emirates Cup might get into the way, arsenal need to win that trophy every year to make sure they don't go trophyless.
I love my SPURS, but is that the best MLS could get?

I wonder why Colorado couldn't flex their muscles to lure Arsenal (owned by Stan Kroenke who is the largest shareholder)?

5th or 6th place team in the best league in the world not bad if you ask me.

The Colorado Rapids coach will coach the all-star team. Might be the first time a mls all-star team is coached by unlicensed coach.

* - I don't know that, maybe he got a default license from his years of playing.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Does Colorado's majority owner spend all his money on Arsenal? Can't he shel out any more cash for the Rapids?

Emirates Cup might get into the way, arsenal need to win that trophy every year to make sure they don't go trophyless.

5th or 6th place team in the best league in the world not bad if you ask me.

So you weren't aware of the 4th place trophy?

The Colorado Rapids coach will coach the all-star team. Might be the first time a mls all-star team is coached by unlicensed coach.

* - I don't know that, maybe he got a default license from his years of playing.

im sure USSF gave him a free pass. i dont think he had enough time to work his way up with earning the badges since i think he retired and right away became coach.

still i dont see it as that bad, im sure Yedlin being in spurs made the decision an appealing one for MLS

Does Colorado's majority owner spend all his money on Arsenal? Can't he shel out any more cash for the Rapids?

Stan Kroenke is notoriously tight-fisted. He won't spend any money on Arsenal at all, he wants Arsenal to make him money. It's part of the reason Arsenal fans want him to sell up to Usmanov - because Usmanov has actually indicated that he would actually spend on the team. The Rapids can guess again if they think Kroenke's going to splash the cash on them.

Reactions: Paul
Kansas City seems to be the best city for all star voting in the country. Besides having 4-5 players in the MLS All Star Game. Kansas City, as of right now, has 8 Royals starting in the MLB All Star Game.

While the recognition is nice, I don't want any of our players to play in a meaningless game. I'd much rather they don't travel and rest their body.

Reactions: Gene
ATTENTION FANS OF NYCFC:

Voting for the MLS All Star Game ends TODAY (JULY 3) at 3 PM Eastern Time. Vote in your favorite NYCFC players (mainly Villa, Mix, and Saunders) using the link (vote multiple times): http://mls-digital.polldaddy.com/s/all-star-fan-xi-2015

OR mentioning their name (first and last: David Villa, Mix Diskerud, Josh Saunders) with #MLSAllStar on Twitter or Instagram. Only one name per tweet. One player per day.