Serie A | 2023-2024

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
Given the league now features several top Americans (and a former NYCFC star), it makes sense to have a separate thread for the Italian league.

And for those interested in watching, you can get 50% off an annual subscription to Paramount+ with the promo code "SPORTS" - which makes it only $30.

Given the league now features several top Americans (and a former NYCFC star), it makes sense to have a separate thread for the Italian league.

And for those interested in watching, you can get 50% off an annual subscription to Paramount+ with the promo code "SPORTS" - which makes it only $30.
1. You bastard. You got me to sign up.
2. I don't understand Paramount+. I logged in to have all the matches spoiled and I was only able to go straight to the replays without seeing any scores. Where are all the scores I don't want to see? They're not there. I don't get it.

1. You bastard. You got me to sign up.
2. I don't understand Paramount+. I logged in to have all the matches spoiled and I was only able to go straight to the replays without seeing any scores. Where are all the scores I don't want to see? They're not there. I don't get it.
Well, I couldn't stream yesterday's UCL matches, although the one I wanted (PSV) was also on the Golazo network, so I just watched it there.

Seems like it's a service with a lot of problems.