MLS and Apple Broadcasting Deal

For anyone using T-mobile, there has not been yet an announcement about if they're doing another free MLS season pass this year.
However I found one thread on reddit where someone mentioned they called two T-mobile reps, one saying it's coming and one saying it's not... so I guess we'll know soon enough. I'd assume tomorrow or bust. Would be nice not to have to sink $100...

For anyone using T-mobile, there has not been yet an announcement about if they're doing another free MLS season pass this year.
However I found one thread on reddit where someone mentioned they called two T-mobile reps, one saying it's coming and one saying it's not... so I guess we'll know soon enough. I'd assume tomorrow or bust. Would be nice not to have to sink $100...

I just switched to T-Mobile in the fall, and I've been waiting with baited breath for any kind of announcement on this. Like you, I'm hoping for good news tomorrow.

Reactions: Shwafta
Unfortunately, all MLS references on T-Mobile's website and app have been removed in recent days. They still have the MLB.tv logo, even though nothing has been mentioned for this year for that yet.

I'm guessing it's not coming this year. It does look like they are giving out apple tv+ though.

Hopefully I get surprised one Tuesday morning!

• Sad

T-Mobile is telling people on Twitter to "stay tuned" for updates on MLS season pass. If they weren't offering it, you'd think they'd just come out and say that. So that gives me hope we'll get it. Guarded optimism we see something tomorrow.

Reactions: moogoo