(mls Final)

Really happy for Donovan. It's ridiculous how dominant LA have been. Three titles in four years. Nine finals. Five total wins. Even without Donovan I bet they still don't miss a beat next season with how good Keane has been.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
LA deserved to win this game. I was surprised to see Keane let Donovan hoist the cup though - he took a few cheap, selfish shots that could've been passed to an open Donovan.

Really happy for Donovan. It's ridiculous how dominant LA have been. Three titles in four years. Nine finals. Five total wins. Even without Donovan I bet they still don't miss a beat next season with how good Keane has been.
Yeah enough of that. Dominant teams that always win will only sap the will of this league. What do we want, this to turn into La Liga or EPL? ;)
LA deserved to win this game. I was surprised to see Keane let Donovan hoist the cup though - he took a few cheap, selfish shots that could've been passed to an open Donovan.
I too was shocked how greedy and selfish Keane was, I guess he will quiet people with that last goal but man. Lets hope for NYC's sake that streak of greed continues. I wonder if he can share with Zardes and Torres next year?

Reactions: einwindir
Yeah enough of that. Dominant teams that always win will only sap the will of this league. What do we want, this to turn into La Liga or EPL? ;)

I too was shocked how greedy and selfish Keane was, I guess he will quiet people with that last goal but man. Lets hope for NYC's sake that streak of greed continues. I wonder if he can share with Zardes and Torres next year?
Cubo is a whole other thread and conversation. Though for the sake of the league I'd like to see him stay.

Anyone else watch Patrick Mullins and started praying that New England leaves him unprotected?
Had that thought about the time Davies started getting hot. They may indeed have to leave him unprotected. He's smart and looks to combine well, and he works hard. I like him.

Also, from your part of the world.

Reactions: MikeDatTiger