MLS - July 13 - Dallas (Away)

Yup. The app was spazzing out and wouldn’t allow me to enter the authorization code for worked my tv or my computer. However, eventually it worked on my phone, weirdly. So I watched/listened there. So trash.
And I usually have ESPN Plus as a safety net as my home (work) computer is routed through Dallas so I avoid NY blackouts. But of course YES blows up for me when ESPN Plus is blacked out in Dallas. Oh well.

I had three or four of those - Sign in. Activation code. Game won't open. - then tried the Yankee game next to it, which worked fine, which then let me open the NYCFC game.
Actually, I think that might have been what happened for me in the end. I didn't think about it until now reading your post. I wonder if that is the secret sequence.

Reactions: joe
I just kept doing the same thing over and over.

Sign in. Activation code. Game won't open.
Sign in. Activation code. Game won't open. Shut down app. Restart app.
Sign in. Activation code. Game won't open.Shut down app. Restart app.
Sign in. Activation code. Game opens at 30 seconds into match.

Remind me again, please. This is the last season of this. Yes?

click tv button on Apple TV remote to turn on tv.
click tv button again to go to home page.
scroll to NYCFC game.
click touchpad to start watching game.

cant come soon enough.

I was listening to the Sportico podcast and they were talking about how great the app was and there was an article about it. I was just sitting there, “yeah when it ever allows you to log on“. It’s the worst app.

YES Network App’s New Functionality Raises Bar for Sports Viewing
YES Network has introduced a host of new features and content elements to the YES App over the last year-plus, working to build the mobile application into a daily digital destination for New York

• Haha
Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH
I was listening to the Sportico podcast and they were talking about how great the app was and there was an article about it. I was just sitting there, “yeah when it ever allows you to log on“. It’s the worst app.

YES Network has introduced a host of new features and content elements to the YES App over the last year-plus, working to build the mobile application into a daily digital destination for New York
Oh my G-d. Are these guys on the Sinclair payroll? The app is objectively terrible.

Reactions: mgarbowski

Tell me you've never used the YES app without telling me you've never used the YES app.