MLS - July 15 - Philadelphia (Away)

REF: Alex Chilowicz
AR1: Matthew Nelson
AR2: Adam Wienckowski
4TH: Elvis Osmanovic
VAR: Sorin Stoica
AVAR: Mike Kampmeinert

Philly giving so few away supporters seats is awful, couldn't get anything through third rail since the allocation is laughable from Philly. What section is away supporters? Maybe I can get a ticket in a nearby section?

Philly giving so few away supporters seats is awful, couldn't get anything through third rail since the allocation is laughable from Philly. What section is away supporters? Maybe I can get a ticket in a nearby section?
Away Supporter Section is 133. Getting a ticket there or in 132 is best. DO NOT get a ticket in 134-140 (home supporters' section).

LionNYC LionNYC is correct. I once sat in 131 and it was fine, though that was before 2021 and the teams had no real rivalry or history.

Also note that In 133 or 132, it's better to be back to the end of the section since the away fans are in the last rows...

Reactions: Joe_Cos
This is a little disrespectful to cheesesteaks, IMHO.

And accurately referring to it as Chester is a better troll anyway.

Reactions: moogoo
Absolutely terrible transition defending. We are such a bad transition team this season in attack and defense.