MLS - July 17 - Columbus (Away)

thiago is visibly exhausted.

must be nice to have a good keeper and a game changer quality player.

Reactions: Kjbert
Playing like a bunch of guys who turned up at the field for a scrimmage and they have no idea how each other play

Reactions: moogoo
we are bang on average.

no desire. no ideas. no finishers. no tactics. no group cohesion/chemistry.

this ref was shit but we lost this game even without his help.

luis is not a #2 keeper. he makes poor decisions, has weak hands, and is too inexperienced. start mizell.

another game where the keeper and player quality makes the difference.

Devils Advocate. It doesn’t cha get the fact that Maxi is over the hill and our Striker can’t score.

yea but we scored plenty with these same players under Dome. tactics and patterns created BETTER opportunities for us. the team was much more dynamic and full of desire. we were the BEST team in the league at coming back from deficits under Dome.

we started out this season with some ideas but have quickly regressed. is it the 10 days off? let's see if this string of congested schedule will improve our game. i'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Kjbert
we are bang on average.

no desire. no ideas. no finishers. no tactics. no group cohesion/chemistry.

this ref was shit but we lost this game even without his help.

luis is not a #2 keeper. he makes poor decisions, has weak hands, and is too inexperienced. start mizell.

another game where the keeper and player quality makes the difference.

yea but we scored plenty with these same players under Dome. tactics and patterns created BETTER opportunities for us. the team was much more dynamic and full of desire. we were the BEST team in the league at coming back from deficits under Dome.

we started out this season with some ideas but have quickly regressed. is it the 10 days off? let's see if this string of congested schedule will improve our gaqme. i'm not holding my breath.

I keep saying this team historically sucks in first game coming back from a long break. I only had two examples but the losses and performances with Montreal and now Columbus adds to that.

Reactions: moogoo and Kjbert
Hot takes:
I’m not angry. The ref was shit
Ronny took off all three of the guys who were playing best today. All three were on shady yellows
The Barrazza experiment should be dea and buried.
Our boys never gave up.
I have very little issue with tactics, quality (except maybe Tate’s finishing) or desire. I was proud of the team in adverse conditions.