MLS - May 1 - San Jose (Home)

On to important things.

Streetbird. Hot bird sandwich. OMG best food I've ever had at YS. It will pain me to try other options in coming weeks. I just want more of this!

shouts to the hot bird sandwich - agreed this is probably the best food I’ve had at YS. Fries were disappointing and soggy though.

started off as a joke, but now it's tradition! South American Stare + Keaton with the Fam!

uyobwkt7i9oka2fq7xqw.jpg

This rules.
I was so annoyed at the stadium cause the guy behind me was trashing Parks for most of the game.
Loved it that Big Bird scored.
I think KP is going to get even better as we move along in the season.

Parks struggled some after he came back from injury. But he's been steadily improving back to his expected form. I look forward to watching him get even better and hopefully help us lift more silverware this season where he's not watching from the sidelines.

I think at the end when Anton kicks the ball in the net, he says "give me 2 months" ....

so by july we can hopefully have him back on the field???? that'd be amazing.

I know these videos are done by the team, but you can really see how much of a friendly, familial atmosphere there is. How happy everyone, from Brad Sims to David Lee to Anton Tinnerholm was for Gloster. The vibes are so good with this Club right now.

Finally getting to my rewatch, Sean Johnson had a very nice save in the 22' minute on a well placed, close range shot.

As I play football manager more and more, I start to notice that there's one trait that's almost more important than anything else: consistency. Sean is best keeper in mls-caliber on his best days, but then one week will pass and he'll let in four against Toronto in the strangest ways.