MLS - May 1 - San Jose (Home)

I'm just going to count it to my luck being absolutely awful lately with all the marketing stuff, that i bought tickets to the game yesterday and could have gotten tickets today for $40 less. Siiiiigggghhhhhh

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm just going to count it to my luck being absolutely awful lately with all the marketing stuff, that i bought tickets to the game yesterday and could have gotten tickets today for $40 less. Siiiiigggghhhhhh

lol. this pretty much ENSURES any season ticket holder listed tickets will not get sold.

but yea sucks. there's no way to get a refund huh?

OOh boy. They are clearly afraid of some majorly low turnout.
Now i understand why ticketmaster shows so little tickets to sell. The team just doesn't have them listed as sellable. Looks like they're purposefully hiding a huge group of seats from ticketmaster to make it look like there are less seats available? (compare what's available in the flash sale vs what's on ticketmaster proper)

lol. this pretty much ENSURES any season ticket holder listed tickets will not get sold.

but yea sucks. there's no way to get a refund huh?
I just returned one ST and got 12 bucks for it. I'd rather have given it away.

I hope Ian is not too tired for this afternoon's match. He's doing the old firm for CBSSN right now. Hopefully the paramount studio is conveniently located inside the city!

YES App on FiOS in Queens is blacking the game out for me. Is that unusual? Any tips?