Mls On Yahoo Sports

Rand

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Aug 28, 2014
Long Island
I was just checking out the MLS page on Yahoo sports, and noticed they don't have NYCFC listed as a team for 2015. They had a list of teams in each conference and we weren't there, Orlando wasn't listed either. I tried to look around to see how to contact them, but no luck, maybe someone could figure out how to let them know.

Yikes even on the iOS app too. And looks like they even have the 2015 schedule up (if the first day of the season is fri March 6?) and NYCFC or Orlando isn't listed.

Don't people who use Yahoo also shop at Circuit City, drive Pontiacs and use fax machines?

Seriously, Yahoo not being updated is not a surprise at all.
They don't use fax machines and drive pontiacs! They use typewriters and drive around in the ford Modle-T!

You mock but it just shows you haven't used the Yahoo sports app. It does a great job of tailoring scores and news to your preferred leagues and teams, including world wide soccer.

Check out the FotMob app for iOS. It's got every league/tournament in the world. And it's been updated with NYCFC and Orlando City as well

Reactions: einwindir
You mock but it just shows you haven't used the Yahoo sports app. It does a great job of tailoring scores and news to your preferred leagues and teams, including world wide soccer.
Sorry, wasn't mocking you just Yahoo in general. To be honest their sports news is probably ahead of most their other outdated tech.

Sorry, wasn't mocking you just Yahoo in general. To be honest their sports news is probably ahead of most their other outdated tech.
Apology accepted but unnecessary. It's just that I like to mock Yahoo as much as the next guy, but I can't keep away from their sports app.