Mls Player Waiver Deadline - Wed, June 30

Montreal and Toronto. Montreal is a good win. They still have a bunch of games in hand, and would probably be a playoff team had they played as many as games we have. They're who we should be beating if we want to play past October.
Toronto? I disagree, we got a lucky pk and a goal against the run of play. They were dominating us, they got unlucky not to score.

So, if Dos Santos is going to LAG, this new mechanism has to be some sort of 4th DP... Keane, Gerrard, Gonzalez, Dos Santos.

Reactions: Kjbert
So does that mean mix or Iraola are counting as our "core" player. Or do we still have room for one more???

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't think Iraola or Mix will be the core players. I don't see NYCFC signing someone to a contract in advance 'hoping' that this gets passed.
Unless they just claim one of them as Core player to free up cap space and sign additional players using that cap.

I still think Orlando City is keen on getting Dom Dwyer - whatever the cost. Have to think if that's what Syd wants, it gets done. If you watch MLS TV on Apple TV, they kind of allude to being able to be together soon for good.