MLS - September 14 - Dallas (RBA) [Relocated]

giphy.gif

He'll be in the 18 but i don't think he'll get any minutes unless injury forces Ronny's hand (and that would be really bad). I think if he's going to make a come back cameo for 10 mins, it should be at YS.. not RBA.
Well, Ronny doesn’t believe that Santi or Magno can go 90. And with Taty, and Santi out, that leaves only Magno or Thiago to play the #9 role. But Thiago is more of a winger and again is not known to go a full 90. My money is we see 15 minutes of Heber tomorrow.

Well, Ronny doesn’t believe that Santi or Magno can go 90. And with Taty, and Santi out, that leaves only Magno or Thiago to play the #9 role. But Thiago is more of a winger and again is not known to go a full 90. My money is we see 15 minutes of Heber tomorrow.

my money is on medina or isi playing the #9 or maxi playing a false 9.

Reactions: Kjbert
He'll be in the 18 but i don't think he'll get any minutes unless injury forces Ronny's hand (and that would be really bad). I think if he's going to make a come back cameo for 10 mins, it should be at YS.. not RBA.
I don't think Ronny should wait four more games to play Heber so his return will be at Yankee Stadium. If he can add value by subbing in, do it whenever makes the most sense.

I don't think Ronny should wait four more games to play Heber so his return will be at Yankee Stadium. If he can add value by subbing in, do it whenever makes the most sense.

shit. i totally didn't think about how many games we'll have before we are back at YS. you are definitely right.

Reactions: Kjbert
shit. i totally didn't think about how many games we'll have before we are back at YS. you are definitely right.
And then think of it this way.... In four games from now hopefully he'll get some match fitness to be able to play.... say, 30 minutes? ;) And get another sweet backheel embarrassment on RB ;)

Reactions: JCMore

Yeah -- the goal is to have him fully fit and ready to go 90 minutes by the time we get close to the playoffs. Get him in as soon as you can.

Medina for the injured Santi*
I'd prefer Thiago over there I think. Medina on the left isn't very good.

Talles Magno's best trait so far has seemed to be his holdup play, so I think him at striker makes a ton of sense. The other option IMO would be Medina up there. Magno's off ball movement isn't great, but Medina's is decent.

I think it would just depend on what Ronny wants, Magno's holdup play to feed runners off him, or Medina moving around to open up space for others. I could go either way I think.

I'd prefer Thiago over there I think. Medina on the left isn't very good.

Talles Magno's best trait so far has seemed to be his holdup play, so I think him at striker makes a ton of sense. The other option IMO would be Medina up there. Magno's off ball movement isn't great, but Medina's is decent.

I think it would just depend on what Ronny wants, Magno's holdup play to feed runners off him, or Medina moving around to open up space for others. I could go either way I think.
What is Medina's best spot on the field? I remember he was hot earlier in the season (or last year) but he's fallen off.

What is Medina's best spot on the field? I remember he was hot earlier in the season (or last year) but he's fallen off.
Either RW or as the RM as one of the 8's in the diamond midfield.

ETA: I also think he's been much better the last couple of months than he was in the beginning of the season when he was scoring goals.