Mls Week 2 Matchday Thread

Despite no goals, the Chicago v. Vancouver match has been pretty entertaining. If Manneh ever figures out his final pass/ finishing he's going to be really good

Agree. I hate seeing empty seats in stadiums though.
Its cold, windy and Chicago's been crap for 2 years and counting but I agree with you.

Vancouver's GK keeping them in it. Big misses from Vancouver. I hope I remembered to bench Manneh, he can get down the field and then gets confused.

Chicago and Vancouver continue to blow chance after chance.

Columbus/Toronto is already a better game.

Columbus are so good on the ball. Really creating a ton of chances for themselves...

Yep, the good games are starting Columbus/Toronto and Dallas/SKC will be the two best games on the day.

Just watched the Chicago game ,have never seen a pitch like that in my life .
The ball wouldn't roll! The ball couldn't keep up with the players running .every pass was like a golf ball dropping in the bunker.no pro footballer should ever play on a surface like that shit pitch ,shit ground ,shit crowd,alehose football !

Just watched the Chicago game ,have never seen a pitch like that in my life .
The ball wouldn't roll! The ball couldn't keep up with the players running .every pass was like a golf ball dropping in the bunker.no pro footballer should ever play on a surface like that shit pitch ,shit ground ,shit crowd,alehose football !
It's been a rough winter

Reactions: NYCFCFan10