New Swag

I meant the actual patch. I bought the kit last week as part of the blowout sale. I'm pretty sure in the photo it did have the patch, but the actual shirt that arrived doesn't.
It's not really a patch -- it's a transfer. Your only shot is www.uni-sport.com -- the official supplier of MLS patches/namesets/transfers, but that seems like a tall order. Give them a call.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Christmas came early last night when I got to unpack my Modell's order.

By some miracle, everything actually fit. Pretty sure I am never taking the travel hoodie off.
It's delicious. My biggest concern on Sunday was that it would get soaked in celebratory beers but, yeah...

the pullover travel hoodie?

Yes, this one

thumb.aspx

I got that hoodie too. I wish it had pockets but I love it. I got the pants for $10 and went for s nice warm run in them last night. Only problem with my order was the "size" sticker on my daughter's sweatshirt left adhesive on it and I have to get it off.

FYI: If you browse with Chrome, you MUST have the Honey extension installed. It will search for and apply the best discount codes for you on any shopping site.
The moment you realize your footy forum is giving you shopping advice you just have to pass along to your wife ...

Yes. It's the offseason.