New Swag

BEANIEGATE PART II: REVENGE OF THE STRIPES

720_holiday_pack_2017.jpg

so I clicked on the 'Buy Now' link and saw this:

*NYCFC Winter Hats can be added to any Full Season ticket purchase for $10 by calling 855-77-NYCFC and speaking to the Fan Services department.

I would like to pick up a last year's replica home. Adidas has it for 60 bucks. Will it go lower when the new kit comes out?

You're just itching to burn a hole in your pocket?!? I personally like the offseason because it's a nice 3-4 month window that I know I won't be spending money on team swag.
…and in local news, it's just been announced NYCFC fan Ulrich Ulrich has received a temporary ban from the New Swag thread. Sources are reporting that forum leader NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan said, "he's outta that thread until April 1st, and will receive no DanBucks in compensation." Ulrich Ulrich could not be reached for comment on his three-month ban.

…and in local news, it's just been announced NYCFC fan Ulrich Ulrich has received a temporary ban from the New Swag thread. Sources are reporting that forum leader NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan said, "he's outta that thread until April 1st, and will receive no DanBucks in compensation." Ulrich Ulrich could not be reached for comment on his three-month ban.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Section1Guy
giphy.gif

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
You're just itching to burn a hole in your pocket?!? I personally like the offseason because it's a nice 3-4 month window that I know I won't be spending money on team swag.
Actually, the response I was looking for was: "Very soon."

Extra points if you threw in a: "Look at those snappers, will you?"