New Swag

Two new sweatshirts.

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_Ci...d_Gray_Tiro_Culture_Crew_climalite_Sweatshirt
thumb.aspx

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_Ci...k_Tiro_Culture_Crew_climalite_Pullover_Hoodie
thumb.aspx

This is awesome...but i wonder what the policy at the hospital will be...yes they can bring their own scrubs, but with other logos?
That depends on the hospital and what department you work in. Scrub rules have changed a lot over the years, back in the 80's you could wear your own scrubs unless you worked in the OR. Years ago hospitals would assign you X amount of scrubs for the year, labeled with your name, You'd drop them off at the laundry and pick up fresh clean ones. Now most hospitals have a huge vending machine, you punch in your code and out pops a clean pair, you're still only assigned x amount of pairs and you can't get new ones until you return the old ones, but it's cut down on Scrub theft . ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFCfan and Ulrich
That depends on the hospital and what department you work in. Scrub rules have changed a lot over the years, back in the 80's you could wear your own scrubs unless you worked in the OR. Years ago hospitals would assign you X amount of scrubs for the year, labeled with your name, You'd drop them off at the laundry and pick up fresh your clean ones. Now most hospitals have a huge vending machine, you punch in your code and out pops a clean pair, you're still only assigned x amount of pairs and you can't get new ones until you return the old ones, but it's cut down on Scrub theft . ;)
Still wigs me out to see medical personnel on the street wearing them home from the hospital.

Still wigs me out to see medical personnel on the street wearing them home from the hospital.
That is not allowed, but people do it!! You're supposed to have Hospital sneakers/shoes that you leave in your lockers so as to not bring contaminants into or out of the hospital . If you work in the OR you're not supposed to wear your scrubs into the Cafeteria/ home / go out for lunch (haha Lunch ) etc , but people do ..,.

Reactions: NYCFCfan