New Swag

I mean, it has some orange. But yeah, I’m trying to limit my scarf purchases this year. Experiences are better purchases than things. Traveling to away games is better than scarves.

It hurts me to say that.
Purchase or exchange scarves with/of the away teams you go to*, makes for an even better experience. I think you may have 1 or 2 scarves you can part with in case of an exchange.

*Aside from RBNJ. Fuck them.

Plus the ones you've posted so far have reeeeally phoned it in. Hope last year wasn't the peak of scarf creativity.

All of those were in house creations, the ones sold at Yankee Stadium exclusively. The Adidas one have always kind of fallen flat.

DWBmDc9U8AAKAGU.jpg:large
What is this?

I mean, it has some orange. But yeah, I’m trying to limit my scarf purchases this year. Experiences are better purchases than things. Traveling to away games is better than scarves.

It hurts me to say that.
Ah I meant that it's not "interesting", but cynical, IMO, that call it a draft scarf. I know you were using that in the habitual way rather than the intentional way.

Has Modells been told to piss off in light of the Fanatics deal that was announced last year? That supposedly started in 2019, but Modell’s doesn’t even have charcoal kit for sale right now. They were part of the initial release for last year’s kit.

Reactions: adam
Has Modells been told to piss off in light of the Fanatics deal that was announced last year? That supposedly started in 2019, but Modell’s doesn’t even have charcoal kit for sale right now. They were part of the initial release for last year’s kit.

Maybe that’s why we didn’t get a blowout sale.

Reactions: Goodfella