New Swag

Who would be applying the stars / badge / flocking? I’m curious if they’re all coming from same places if ordered from adidas / fanatics / pele / etc

That’s mine unfortunately.

So I ordered one from MLSStore, and one from Adidas. The Adidas order came correct. MLSStore/Fanatics did not as you can see.
Strange, you’d think adidas took care of all the manufacturing of the jerseys so for the fanatics orders to be that messed up…. either adidas sent them a bunch that were messed up or fanatics just said put the star wherever .

Has to be. Probably rushed manufacturing by adidas too.

i guess we have to keep an eye out for anyone that ordered thru fanatics/ MLS store. basically fanatics got it all wrong and adidas got it right

Last edited:
i guess we have to keep an eye out for anyone that ordered thru fanatics. basically fanatics got it all wrong and adidas got it right
mine from MLS store hasnt shipped yet... hopefully they fix it by then.

Strange, you’d think adidas took care of all the manufacturing of the jerseys so for the fanatics orders to be that messed up…. either adidas sent them a bunch that were messed up or fanatics just said put the star wherever .

Adidas probably doesn't do this themselves. They contract it out. But their stock vs MLSstore/fanatics stock are different. Fanatics might have in house people who do it or they contract their work to a different company than adidas does. The shop doing this work is the one who messed up. hopefully, they only messed up some before they sent them out to people. The fact that no one caught this while it was being done or packed to ship out is wild to me.

Mine came is messed up too. Fanatics. Not sure what to do as there’s no replacement. Maybe just file it away and see what commemorative kit they release in 2022. Maybe it’s a good story in a few years.

00C49065-B16F-4EAF-88D1-541AE88ECB43.jpegE28A1F52-2246-4BEE-87C0-E85B04C6FB9A.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: JayH
Isn't Fanatics headquartered in Florida? Maybe it's just a bunch of pissed off Orlando fans making these kits.

Reactions: 413Blue
Mine came is messed up too. Fanatics. Not sure what to do as there’s no replacement. Maybe just file it away and see what commemorative kit they release in 2022. Maybe it’s a good story in a few years.

View attachment 11764View attachment 11765
I wonder if anyone received one done correctly, or all of them are botched? It’s ridiculous. I am no longer excited to receive mine.

Reactions: Higgs1
I wonder if anyone received one done correctly, or all of them are botched? It’s ridiculous. I am no longer excited to receive mine.

From posts I've seen, it's the fanatics ones that are messed up and the ones direct from adidas are fine.

They aren't even putting the star right side up!! that would irk me even if it were over the badge as it should be.

From posts I've seen, it's the fanatics ones that are messed up and the ones direct from adidas are fine.

They aren't even putting the star right side up!! that would irk me even if it were over the badge as it should be.
I ordered from MLSStore.com so likely screwed. If so, I would just return it and hope the YS store has it in March.

Reactions: moogoo
Someone had one from MLSStore with the Star over the crest but the Star wasn’t centered over it. It was slightly to the right.

What a clusterfuck..... a total disgrace. I'm not looking forward to mine arriving in 2-3 weeks, that is for sure. If it comes wrong I'm just returning it for my $160 back, I'll buy another home kit next year but was looking forward to the 21 Champions flocking, maybe we can get it done later on, hopefully.

One note, the jersey the players wore on the field have two silver MLS crest, one on each arm. The one we're buying just has the one.
Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 12.25.46 PM.png

My MLS Cup Champions jacket just arrived. Not quite as warm as I was thinking but with layers or in early spring will be perfect. Was expecting it to have a star but that may only have been because of all the jersey talk lately. Insulated on the thin side, raglan sleeves made out of some sort of knit fabric, pretty happy with it. Comes in grey/silver as well. Sorry, looked it up and it’s “steel.” Said on the web site that it would not arrive until after Christmas, sometime in the new year, so was a bit of a surprise to get it today!

53F41CBD-3608-4269-B7F1-7BA302BE3716.jpeg

ETA: Here's a link to the page on the store

I wish my 2021 MLS Champs hoodie wasn’t shipping January 7th smh.

Ordered right after the match 3-7 business days. January 7th would be 19 business days, what a joke Fanatics and the MLS Store is.

I wish my 2021 MLS Champs hoodie wasn’t shipping January 7th smh.

Ordered right after the match 3-7 business days. January 7th would be 19 business days, what a joke Fanatics and the MLS Store is.
I understand the frustration but I have a feeling they only made maybe half a dozen of each item beforehand just as a test, and probably for both teams so they'd be ready. But I don't think they would have started manufacturing until the winner was determined. And that was on a Saturday, so might not have actually started until that Monday morning. That was only 12 days ago. Figure two days to make the item maybe, then they have to be boxed and shipped from whatever country they're being made in, probably by boat, then individually packed, addressed, and shipped from the warehouse here in the US. All these things take time.