New Swag

some messages seem like it's a new forum member, some seem like a bot. but either way all four were today. I think they're just more context-aware now. We'll see if they respond LOL.

haha indeed we will find out. but yeah, bots are getting better these days with contextual awareness..

hey, to be fair, i'm the one who said you're a new forum member. Shwafta Shwafta is the bot master. haha
Hahahaha. I started getting into the team last year and was lurking for a few months before deciding to contribute. Feels like joining a friend group where everyone knows each other for years and has a history together.

Not sure if the person you are referring to is a bot from earlier in the chain. I just jumped in to try and be funny.

Hahahaha. I started getting into the team last year and was lurking for a few months before deciding to contribute. Feels like joining a friend group where everyone knows each other for years and has a history together.

Not sure if the person you are referring to is a bot from earlier in the chain. I just jumped in to try and be funny.
Wow these AI bots are getting scary.

Just kidding, welcome!

Reactions: RunningWise

haha. i wasn't even paying attention to the name. my bad. haha. you got me.

excuse me.. but what the hell is this nonsense?

1725549730216.png

excuse me.. but what the hell is this nonsense?

View attachment 13488

Looks like NYS added a droopy ballsack nobody wants

Reactions: Shwafta and moogoo
Looks like NYS added a droopy ballsack nobody wants
Now if they offered a Schweddy Ball Sack, they might get someone to bite.

SNL-Schweddy-Balls1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
When I come to the site I almost always save the New Swag thread for last as it's pretty much my favorite. Today I have come to deeply regret that decision LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
I need a new hat cause my old monogram hat isn't lookin too good... but damn, $45 for a snapback hat? was it always like this? i seem to remember getting my current monogram hat for $25...

View attachment 13500
No comment on the price, but outside the badge, this letter-only logo looks like ass compared to the original. I still think the new badge is fine, but with no context these interlocking letters look like a 9-year old made them.

Reactions: CCMore and Shwafta
No comment on the price, but outside the badge, this letter-only logo looks like ass compared to the original. I still think the new badge is fine, but with no context these interlocking letters look like a 9-year old made them.
Counterpoint: I like this one better than the original. The old one to me looks like someone with no experience took a graphics program and used the line tool to draw the letters. Like the Y, for example. It's three straight lines with three more straight line serifs tacked on each end cap. The new one looks like a designer was given the old logo and asked to fix it. The old letters are too thin, are so dissimilarly sized, and are just sort of tossed together. The new letters have much more weight to them, feel physically connected, and are "organically" shaped. In other words, they're not stick figures stuck together, they're solid letters with weight to them, and have gentle curves implying the serifs rather then bonking you over the head with them.

In short, the new logo was designed where the old one was just kind of thrown together.