New Swag

Might be a long shot, but I was curious of the adidas shoes that the team wears on the sidelines. I thought I saw them last night -- dark gray with florescent peachy-orange stripes? Wonder if they're available anywhere.

Might be a long shot, but I was curious of the adidas shoes that the team wears on the sidelines. I thought I saw them last night -- dark gray with florescent peachy-orange stripes? Wonder if they're available anywhere.
I have a pair of old school New Balance kicks made for JCrew that match up well with the away jersey. Orange N and sole, with blue and black elsewhere.

Reactions: Goodfella
New York City FC adidas Light Blue The Cage T-Shirt

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_Ci...rk_City_FC_adidas_Light_Blue_The_Cage_T-Shirt
thumb.aspx

If you notice it's not even stitched. It so obviously photoshopped. Notice how New York doesn't wrap around hat like it would if stitched. Terrible!!!!
Even if it were stitched it would still be awful. It's just atrocious.

If you notice it's not even stitched. It so obviously photoshopped. Notice how New York doesn't wrap around hat like it would if stitched. Terrible!!!!
Doesn't even look like they used Photoshop. Looks like they took a picture on snapchat and wrote the words in text.

Reactions: The Toe