New Swag

Wear that and the cheesesteak guy won't serve you.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
cheesesteakfc.png

A dude on Facebook claims that the Adidas outlet at the Deer Park outlet has authentic home jerseys for $38. Anyone live out that way?

Reactions: joe
Question. Can I bring a jersey that I already own to a game to be customized? I'm assuming they have all the players available.

Question. Can I bring a jersey that I already own to a game to be customized? I'm assuming they have all the players available.
If it's clean yes. If you want to meet up with me I'm cool with the guy who presses the jerseys I might be able to get it done free of charge.

Reactions: SFphoto
I'll try and take a look over there today. Will report back.
Sorry didn't get a chance to check out the store before I left to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks. Now to try and find a place to watch the games out here.

Sorry didn't get a chance to check out the store before I left to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks. Now to try and find a place to watch the games out here.

Good luck with that. I lived in HK for two years, and all I got was Badminton (no kidding). Maybe things will be better in the streaming video era.

Reactions: Majik
Good luck with that. I lived in HK for two years, and all I got was Badminton (no kidding). Maybe things will be better in the streaming video era.
No kidding badminton is everywhere. Tons of people wearing futbol kits out here. Saw a guy on the tube wearing a authentic galaxy kit was going to ask him but tons of people in between us.

Celtic fans keep a directory of worldwide Celtic Supporters Clubs and their home bars. Hong Kong CSC meets up at a place called Trafalgar Brewing Company. Could be a good place to start your quest for live NYCFC.

https://www.facebook.com/trafalgar.brewing.co/