New Swag

My gear from Modells is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. Just in time for game day!
Wow, just looked, mine as well. Didn't think there was a chance as it said November 9 last night, but it was updated today. That coaches jacket will come in handy!

Wow, just looked, mine as well. Didn't think there was a chance as it said November 9 last night, but it was updated today. That coaches jacket will come in handy!

I ordered the hooded sweatshirt for myself and a scarf... Couldn't wait for my membership scarf in the spring. Gonna hold it up high and proud Sunday evening!

Reactions: joe and JayH
I ordered the hooded sweatshirt for myself and a scarf... Couldn't wait for my membership scarf in the spring. Gonna hold it up high and proud Sunday evening!
I ordered the travel hoodie as well, so I will have some big decisions to make!

I ordered the travel hoodie as well, so I will have some big decisions to make!
The travel hoodie is awesome, but if it's windy out you'll need a layer on top.

Reactions: JayH
+1 on the awesomeness of the hoodie. If only it had pockets it would be perfect, but I love it.

I'm talking about this hoodie:
iipsrv.fcgi

So who already has the Coach's Sideline Jacket, and what's it like? It is just a light windbreaker, or is it heavier & sturdier (but obviously lighter than the Stadium Coat)? LionNYC LionNYC surely you already have one?

So who already has the Coach's Sideline Jacket, and what's it like? It is just a light windbreaker, or is it heavier & sturdier (but obviously lighter than the Stadium Coat)? LionNYC LionNYC surely you already have one?

Hmm. I have the 2015 sideline jacket that has a hood. The 2016 one does not have one, which I don't own. It's a windbreaker, rain jacket with a light fabric to keep you slightly warmer than you are. It traps heat well. Don't let this be the only thing you wear if it's less than 45 degrees, depending on how the cold affects you.

I haven't seen Vieira wear it, so why should you buy it?

2015: Own
52495df4abfafccb4458261e086f6648.jpg

2016: Do Not Own
thumb.aspx

Hmm. I have the 2015 sideline jacket that has a hood. The 2016 one does not have one, which I don't own. It's a windbreaker, rain jacket with a light fabric to keep you slightly warmer than you are. It traps heat well. Don't let this be the only thing you wear if it's less than 45 degrees, depending on how the cold affects you.

thumb.aspx
Because it was on sale for $20 the other day.

Thanks for the description. Kinda what I figured.

thumb.aspx
I got one for $20 arriving tomorrow! I likely will be wearing it on Sunday, so you can check it out.