New Swag

2834750-typical-plastic-credit-card-with-exploding-destruction.jpg

Nice, but I would like it better if anything in the skyline was recognizably NYC. No Chrysler, ESB, Citibank, Freedom, etc.
pretty sure ESB requires you to license any use of the building in images and stuff like this so that might be why you don't see any recognizable buildings.

Does anyone know when they'll restock anything? I'm trying to get an authentic jersey but it's not listed anymore and the long sleeved version only have 2XL.

Does anyone know when they'll restock anything? I'm trying to get an authentic jersey but it's not listed anymore and the long sleeved version only have 2XL.

I tried getting trading my L for an XL when I first put it on and it was so damn tight. WSS told me they wouldn't have any more authentics till May so I kept it (I don't know all stores have the same issue). I apologize early to you all who now get to witness my curvaceous figure in all it's glory come match day. I'll try to hit the gym for all our sakes.

I tried getting trading my L for an XL when I first put it on and it was so damn tight. WSS told me they wouldn't have any more authentics till May so I kept it (I don't know all stores have the same issue). I apologize early to you all who now get to witness my curvaceous figure in all it's glory come match day. I'll try to hit the gym for all our sakes.

Authentics run very narrow/tight