New Swag

Adidas have decided they will not bid for the next NBA contract because they havent been able to make a dent in the basketball merchandise which is dominated by nike.

Soccer gear and merchandise is a different story. Its what adidas is known for around the world

Last edited:
I like, but what exactly is blue and blue? Navy and baby? Based on the fact that the team colors include both?

Yeah i guess, kansas has the same thing

H86779_01_standard.jpg

Hmmm... We'll be better off if we start to draw up some t-shirt design ourselves, I think. Anyone got some good ideas or wishes?

Hmmm... We'll be better off if we start to draw up some t-shirt design ourselves, I think. Anyone got some good ideas or wishes?

I like this idea, we def have some talented artists on the forums, look back a few months to kit/logo/scarf designs and there is some good stuff. Id put some money behind some original awesome designs, I cannot however draw anything more advanced then this:

cute-house-drawing-im1.gif

Last edited:
SoccerPro.com has Away replicas in S, M, XL. I called them, they are in stock, not pre-order. I just ordered the last LARGE :D. They're listed at MSRP: $84.99 but when you add to cart they charge at $76.49 and economy shipping is FREE. You can customize with Mix 10, David Villa 7 or Lampard 8 for another $20.