New Swag

So... they had this one in the stadium store today, and I got excited, and picked one up to buy, and then saw the price...

$50

I put that shit right back on the rack. Someone over there is smoking the crack.

$50?!?!? For a fucking snapback??? That's unconscionable.

I still think that hat is ridiculously ugly.

Also, someone on the subway had "Mix" hats they bought at the stadium. I didn't even look for one because I thought they were U90 only. Where were they?
The new Mix hats at Yankee Stadium exist! I posted these pics on Twitter, but through all the game excitement I don't think anyone noticed :p

They were at a merch booth where they sell scarves.

CK25x2EUMAAquae.jpg
CK25x2aUkAAYuVr.jpg

So... they had this one in the stadium store today, and I got excited, and picked one up to buy, and then saw the price...

$50

I put that shit right back on the rack. Someone over there is smoking the crack.
Damn. I was looking for that one and didn't see it. Ended up getting the blue hat with the crest and grey brim. Only $30 with the STH discount.

The new Mix hats at Yankee Stadium exist! I posted these pics on Twitter, but through all the game excitement I don't think anyone noticed :p

They were at a merch booth where they sell scarves.

CK25x2EUMAAquae.jpg
CK25x2aUkAAYuVr.jpg

Looks like they did a different run just for the stadium, because the originals came in different colorways.

Oyo just came out with a bunch of MLS players (it's basically little lego figures) and they've got ones for Saunders, Brovsky (the stache!), Mix, Lamps, Pirlo, and Villa

http://www.oyosports.com/Soccer/New-York-City-FC

I love these things. I've been debating whether to show them to my Lego obsessed son. It will be a pretty price tag to take down the whole set.

It's interesting that they picked Brovsky alongside that group, but you're right, the 'Stache looks great on a Lego.

Are they selling these hats yet ?

Im sure i saw a guy in the crowd wearing one whilst i watched the replay of the game last night.

CJl4F4wWsAAwQ_g.jpg

Reactions: ChiefBlue