New York City Fc And Yes Network Reach Multi-year Agreement

Maybe get an ESPN b-teamer given the proximity to their studio. I'm basing that on nothing other than conjecture, but it would make sense.

Man, I wish we could discover another Arlo White. I used to watch Seattle just for him. He's so very good.

Can't they hire Schoen from Bein? Wouldn't YES be a better gig than calling La Liga from a phone booth with Ray Hudson booming in your ear?

How about no announcers. That's partly why I go to live games, so I don't have to hear their annoying commentary. Joe Buck is the worst of all of them.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
How about no announcers. That's partly why I go to live games, so I don't have to hear their annoying commentary. Joe Buck is the worst of all of them.
Unfortunately, there is a reason why that has never caught on. It sounds great, but it has been a miserable failure each time it was tried.

Having every game on would be incredible
All MLS games are broadcasted either nationally, locally and/or on MLS subscription. The only problem will be watching games live at home when NYC is home. They have blackouts.