Newburgh Brewery Meet-up

northernburbs

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 24, 2014
I went over to the Newburgh brewing company to watch the game. great time and a great crowd. I think this was put together by Hearts of Oak. Great crowd about 80-100 people. Met a few of our members johnny_f johnny_f from Hearts of Oak Ahab_Flanders Ahab_Flanders and SharkGuyChris SharkGuyChris . All great guys. really nice place and its kid friendly if you've got them. great brews and a HUGE screen.
Heres a few picsIMG_20150308_181307_200.jpgIMG_20150308_180238_370.jpg IMG_20150308_180238_370.jpg

latest

I had a lot of fun, and it was nice meeting some of you in person. When I got home my wife asked if I had a good time with my "internet friends." Thanks to HoO and Friends of Footy for setting it up.

Wow. That many people that far north is a great turnout. Looking forward to meeting some of you HOO people at Ryan's Daughter next weekend.

Reactions: johnny_f
I went over to the Newburgh brewing company to watch the game. great time and a great crowd. I think this was put together by Hearts of Oak. Great crowd about 80-100 people. Met a few of our members johnny_f johnny_f from Hearts of Oak Ahab_Flanders Ahab_Flanders and SharkGuyChris SharkGuyChris . All great guys. really nice place and its kid friendly if you've got them. great brews and a HUGE screen.
Heres a few picsView attachment 1932View attachment 1933 View attachment 1933
So who is who?

I don't know if they want me to give them away. 1 can say I is an Grad student English major who never corrects anyones (me) spelling or grammer. Guys identify yourselves if you want

It was a good time! It's pretty hard to beat when you consider the beer, the giant screen and the company.

It was awesome meeting some of you, and hopefully next time we'll meet even more.

Until the next one, cheers!

lol I'm the partial stroke patient in the Away Jersey
But it was a Great time watching the Game and conversing with some great Fans and People. I look forward to next week and meeting those guys in 236 as well as see some of you guys again. :)

Reactions: johnny_f
haha my friend who's a Ranger (Hockey) fan is coming. So they appreciate Drinking, Shit Talking and all that good stuff :)