No Confirmation Email From Nycfc?

Dong

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 3, 2014
Hey guys, has anyone of you purchased season ticket on Ticketmaster, but not received confirmation email from NYCFC? I only received confirmation from TM but no email from the club...

Hey guys, has anyone of you purchased season ticket on Ticketmaster, but not received confirmation email from NYCFC? I only received confirmation from TM but no email from the club...

My confirmation email came three or four weeks after I purchased. I received a phone call a few weeks after I received the email. As long as you have confirmation from Ticketmaster you should be fine. If you are nervous (as I was) you can reach out to the club and confirm. The website has a chat section where you can talk to a rep.

My confirmation email came three or four weeks after I purchased. I received a phone call a few weeks after I received the email. As long as you have confirmation from Ticketmaster you should be fine. If you are nervous (as I was) you can reach out to the club and confirm. The website has a chat section where you can talk to a rep.
Thank you for your reply. This is reassuring! I tried the chat section but it seems that it does not work now...

BTW, what did the club call you for? also for confirmation? I am currently in China now so I don't think I can be reached easily...

BTW, what did the club call you for? also for confirmation? I am currently in China now so I don't think I can be reached easily...

The phone call I received was only a courtesy call. In fact, I was in the office and could not pick up so my account rep left a voice mail for me. Basically letting you know that he/she can be your point of contact for any questions or if you want to buy more tickets etc.

Sit tight. I purchased mine the day we signed Villa....an unfortunate coincidence on my part. Received my confirmation email a week later and the phone call a week after that.

Sit tight. I purchased mine the day we signed Villa....an unfortunate coincidence on my part. Received my confirmation email a week later and the phone call a week after that.
Is there any place to enter a phone number when purchasing on Ticketmaster? I thought I wasn't asked to provide a number...

Is there any place to enter a phone number when purchasing on Ticketmaster? I thought I wasn't asked to provide a number...
There had to be. I don't remember specifically what was included on the form tbh.