NYCFC 2021 MLS Cup Champions

I flew to LA early this morning for the Giants game. Man it’s good to see the sun lol. Def want to return to Portland though, seems like a great city to spend some time in

Anyone able to find the full ETR post game show? They usually post it on their YouTube channel but it’s not up yet there

Reactions: Kjbert
I honestly think what would annoy RB fans the most is if we just ignore them as irrelevant at this point. It was cute to banter when we were the new kids in the state. We are now punching in different weight classes. From the posts on social media today, it even looks like they are using our success as evidence of their failure. Good times! My tifo would say [NOT WORTH THE PAINT].
Half saying evidence of failure, the other half are supporters shield truthers arguing our Cup doesn’t count because they show more consistency (their shields). r/rbny was worth the laughs but I’m going back to continuing to soak up coverage of our win. You know the vibes

edit:typo

Reactions: JayH and Shwafta
I'm finally sobering up and it's sinking in.
Unbelievable. WE'RE WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

The journey made this so much sweeter. I don't need to repeat the lows and all we've been through. Some of the rosters we've had, man.
I've been severely critical of the team's mental toughness all year long and I'm so happy they've proved me wrong. They faced adversity and still kept fighting as opposed to previous seasons. They've earned some goodwill from me and I'll try to keep my pessimism to myself

Shoutout to Dan, Falastur, Einwindir and all the others I can't think of on the spot who've been here since the early days of the forums.

Ordered my championship jersey already. That star is going to be so beautiful. Best Christmas present ever NYCFC!!!!!

I'm finally sobering up and it's sinking in.
Unbelievable. WE'RE WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

The journey made this so much sweeter. I don't need to repeat the lows and all we've been through. Some of the rosters we've had, man.
I've been severely critical of the team's mental toughness all year long and I'm so happy they've proved me wrong. They faced adversity and still kept fighting as opposed to previous seasons. They've earned some goodwill from me and I'll try to keep my pessimism to myself

Shoutout to Dan, Falastur, Einwindir and all the others I can't think of on the spot who've been here since the early days of the forums.

Ordered my championship jersey already. That star is going to be so beautiful. Best Christmas present ever NYCFC!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, next year this team is largely free of criticism. They have earned the right to not be unfairly hassled or criticized for one season after winning MLS Cup. Take that negativity and put it somewhere else in 2022. We're MLS Cup champions.

This is really good. A couple of things really stand out but I want to let you guys see it without my input shading it so

Number one of course the family theme, but also how the hosts said that they were struck by NYCFC’s relaxed attitude all week. Be more chill. It’s hard to get a balance of focus and relaxation and this club had it and, again, that’s credit to Deila and the veterans.

Also Gudi singing “We Are The Champions!”

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, next year this team is largely free of criticism. They have earned the right to not be unfairly hassled or criticized for one season after winning MLS Cup. Take that negativity and put it somewhere else in 2022. We're MLS Cup champions.
Where’s the fun in that???

Instead, we should be even pickier. We should have even more exacting standards. “This team won the MLS Cup last season, can’t they at least win 3-0 on the road???”