NYCFC Championship Rings

Not bad! What's it made of? Plastic? or is it at least aluminum or something?

The site says durilium, the same thing the Deluxe Fan Rings are made of.

it also has “City (or Founding) Member” engraved on the inside.

Not bad! What's it made of? Plastic? or is it at least aluminum or something?
The site says durilium, the same thing the Deluxe Fan Rings are made of.

it also has “City (or Founding) Member” engraved on the inside.
Not plastic. It’s metal, pretty heavy. Like your usual college ring perhaps. And yes, engraved inside. Didn’t notice that though until after I’d taken the photos.

The site says durilium, the same thing the Deluxe Fan Rings are made of..
That’s $495 per ring then. No way the club would spend that much on us

Edit: the $50 replica rings are also made of durilium so it’s def that one for us. Love the “city member” inscribed inside the ring which I guess makes this a bit more exclusive then the ones you can buy in the store. Would have preferred the scores of the matches, but I’m just being nit picky. Can’t wait to get mine!

The
That’s $495 per ring then. No way the club would spend that much on us

Edit: the $50 replica rings are also made of durilium so it’s def that one for us. Love the “city member” inscribed inside the ring which I guess makes this a bit more exclusive then the ones you can buy in the store. Would have preferred the scores of the matches, but I’m just being nit picky. Can’t wait to get mine!
founding member ones have that inscribed instead of just city member. As a lifelong Mets fan I am extremely confused to be holding this thing.

Attachments

• 3C92DCBE-F909-4D46-9A6E-535D6DD48C3A.jpeg
    3C92DCBE-F909-4D46-9A6E-535D6DD48C3A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • 61B92856-A0A5-4DD7-90C8-D0887588D81A.jpeg
    61B92856-A0A5-4DD7-90C8-D0887588D81A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 493AC13A-2916-46EB-B096-53BB8BC27A3C.jpeg
    493AC13A-2916-46EB-B096-53BB8BC27A3C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
The

founding member ones have that inscribed instead of just city member. As a lifelong Mets fan I am extremely confused to be holding this thing.
Looks great! With Uncle Stevie at the helm get ready to add another replica soon! LFGM

Reactions: Joe_Cos
Anyone have an extra they're willing to part with? I’ll pay shipping.

You can buy the 49.99 replica from the team store online right? I just might pull the trigger on that.

Reactions: Higgs1
The

Not me I still have my replica of the '86 ring I got in 87 from Tropicana (the sponsor of the SGA).

It’s easy to spend other people’s money, but I think anyone who is batshit crazy enough to be on this forum will regret not getting Some kind of ring. Maybe folks can group together to split shipping?

Reactions: moogoo
It’s easy to spend other people’s money, but I think anyone who is batshit crazy enough to be on this forum will regret not getting Some kind of ring. Maybe folks can group together to split shipping?

I'd be totally interested in this.

just checked and $25 shipping does not increase even when I added 20 rings to cart