NYCFC Championship Rings

I just got a text (not an email, a text?) from my rep to be on the lookout for an email detailing how we can pick up our rings if we were unable to get them Saturday.

(Side note: has anyone ever gotten a text from their reps? That was so weird to see haha)

Would have made sense for joining for 2022, it's just very far removed now...

For sure. this is the biggest annoyance for me. we won in 2021. so 2023 members benefit? that's just stupid. all 2021 members should get one or 2022 members at the worst. 2023 is a slap in the face to those who stuck it out through pandemic times and front office season ticket mayhem.

Reactions: Higgs1
For sure. this is the biggest annoyance for me. we won in 2021. so 2023 members benefit? that's just stupid. all 2021 members should get one or 2022 members at the worst. 2023 is a slap in the face to those who stuck it out through pandemic times and front office season ticket mayhem.
I’m OK with the 2023 folks getting rings. I would hope the 2021 folks would, even if they didn’t renew this year. Not sure if the club did anything like that though. But I’m OK with us getting rings this year and then have some available for next year too. Don’t see the harm in it.

I mean, why not? I had one supporters ticket the first year, and they let me bump that up to a pair of full season tickets near the end of the season and I’ve been here ever since, with two seats for my one self (if anyone ever needs a ticket, I’ve usually got an extra). Was that unfair to the folks who bought seats before the season started? Doesn’t seem like it to me.

I got my rings today (thanks Third Rail)!

I think they look great. My box says "Founding Member" but I was wondering if there is any physical difference between the founding member rings and the non-founding member rings...

I got my rings today (thanks Third Rail)!

I think they look great. My box says "Founding Member" but I was wondering if there is any physical difference between the founding member rings and the non-founding member rings...

i think just the inscription

Maybe this is what those scarves from the season ticket boxes were trying to say.

Couldn't agree more.
Getting Third Rail tickets to Derby games is more than worth the price of admission, not to mention getting TR tickets to the MLS Cup game last year saving me enough money to pay for 10 years of TR dues.

Also, for what it's worth, a bunch of super-dedicated, super-nice people.

And I am member #....0045!

Ok get a load of this. I DID NOT renew for 2023, so did not get my ring for free, instead ordered it direct from Baron. Same exact ring the STH got for free, but i paid $50 +Shipping. Received today, look inside and it's not only inscribed as a City Member, but it's spelled correctly! LMAO

ring.jpg

I contacted my rep to find out how I can get my 2 rings.
What are the plans to get me my 2 Founding Member rings? I know that the Third Rail shipped to their members. Can the club not ship me mine?

This was the response:
The club has worked with third rail where they picked up the rings and then took the responsibility to ship and handle that for their members.
As of right now the club as emailed all members and let them know they can pick up their rings at the watch party this weekend.

They're not making it easy!