Nycfc Fan Podcast - Episode 1

One word of advice, dont bother acknowledging other podcasts who target you. Just focus on improving and doing your own thing. You could be perfect they'd still talk shit.

Yeah man, regarding what you wrote on Facebook: I wouldn't even acknowledge them. They aren't worth your time or your traffic. You guys did a great first show and I'll certainly be subbing as soon as you have a dedicated channel for the City podcasts.

Idea for next show: DO SOME RESEARCH ON BROVSKY! WE WANTS STATS, HISTORY, PERSONAL; ALL OF IT!

Reactions: Vito
Yeah man, regarding what you wrote on Facebook: I wouldn't even acknowledge them. They aren't worth your time or your traffic. You guys did a great first show and I'll certainly be subbing as soon as you have a dedicated channel for the City podcasts.

Idea for next show: DO SOME RESEARCH ON BROVSKY! WE WANTS STATS, HISTORY, PERSONAL; ALL OF IT!

That's a great idea because a lot of us know nothing about him haha

Reactions: einwindir
Hi, soccer fan from the UK. Was interested in the New York City FC story since the news broke about the David Villa signing. Downloaded your podcast and really enjoyed listening to it. Good balance between all three of you, but overall love your enthusiasm about the new team.
Good luck to the US team tonight in the World Cup game against Ghana, still hurting from the England result on Saturday!

Thanks for the podcast, and hope this will keep up for the future! Go NYCFC!!!